buffalo chicken pizza
2pre made pizza crust (2 crust per package)
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1/2 cmild cheddar shredds
1/2 cmozzarella shredds
1/2 cranch dressing
4 Tbsplouisiana hot sauce (2 tablespoons if using tabasco sauce)
How to Make buffalo chicken pizza
- pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Cook chicken breast till cooked thoroughly (you can dust with ranch seasoning, salt and pepper before cooking.)
- After Chicken is cooked, cube and pour in sauce of your choice in a inappropriate sized bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- Place crust on parchment (for easy clean up) and spread a thin layer of ranch on both crust.
- Next divide chicken mixture placing half on each crust. Spread mixture evenly over crusts.
- Next take cheese and evenly distribute between the 2 pizzas.
- Bake till cheese is a light golden brown. Serve.