Buffalo Chicken Lasagna1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
12lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
4 cspaghetti sauce
2 Tbsphot sauce of choice
1 tspgarlic salt
15 ozricotta cheese
1/2 cegg substitute
3/4 cblue cheese, crumbled
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; saute 4 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, hot sauce, vinegar and garlic salt.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg substitute. Set aside.
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange 4 lasagna noodles over the sauce.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups of the sauce.
- Spread half the ricotta mixture on top.
- Arrange another 4 lasagna noodles over ricotta, and top with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
- Spread remaining ricotta mixture on top.
- Arrange final 4 lasagna noodles over ricotta mixture and cover with remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover lasagna with foil and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Uncover lasagna, sprinkle blue cheese on top and bake an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
- Cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.