★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)chicken drained
2 pkgcream cheese softened
2 pkgdry ranch dressing
1 cmoore's or sweet baby ray's buffalo sauce (add more for more heat)
1-2 ccheese, taco blend
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Hot Dip
- This is going to be messy so either lightly spray a baking dish with Pam or use the new Reynolds pan liners to avoid having to soak/scrub the pan later.
- Set aside 1/2 of the cheese to top the mix with before cooking.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and pour it into the baking dish.
- Add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve hot with chips, crackers, scoops, or even celery.