Buffalo Chicken Hash Brown Casserole
- 2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 c
- hot sauce
- 6 c
- frozen hash browns; thawed & broken into 1/4 inch pcs.
- 1 c
- creamy ranch dressing......your favorite one!
- 1 c
- fiesta blend cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 2 can(s)
- frenchs french fried onion rings (6 oz size)
- 10 slice
- bacon, crumbled
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Hash Brown Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Fry bacon until crispy; drain & crumble.
- 3In medium bowl stir chicken with garlic powder & hot sauce.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, ranch dressing, cheese & soup. Spoon into baking dish.
- 5Place chicken over potato mixture.
- 6Sprinkle crumbled bacon & fried onion rings over chicken.
- 7Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes
- 8Uncover to bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.