Buffalo Chicken Hash Brown Casserole
2 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
1/2 chot sauce
6 cfrozen hash browns; thawed & broken into 1/4 inch pcs.
1 ccreamy ranch dressing......your favorite one!
1 cfiesta blend cheese
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
2 Tbspgarlic powder
2 can(s)frenchs french fried onion rings (6 oz size)
10 slicebacon, crumbled
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Hash Brown Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Fry bacon until crispy; drain & crumble.
- In medium bowl stir chicken with garlic powder & hot sauce.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, ranch dressing, cheese & soup. Spoon into baking dish.
- Place chicken over potato mixture.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon & fried onion rings over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes
- Uncover to bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.