Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- rotisserie chicken (or at least 3 c of leftover/shredded chicken)
- 1 c
- your favorite wing sauce
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2/3 c
- green onions - chopped
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9 inch glass dish.
- 2Pull chicken from the bones and place into a large dish. I use one whole chicken. If using leftover meat, make sure there is at least 3 C to fill your tortillas.
- 3Place chicken in a medium bowl and add wing sauce. Stir until evenly coated and let sit during next step.
- 4In another bowl, combine soup and sour cream and 1/4 C. of green onions.
- 5In each tortilla shell, spoon 2 TBSP of the soup/sour cream mixture down the center and then add 1/4 C of the chicken. Sprinkle with some cheese, then fold and place into pan. Repeat this step until your pan is filled.
- 6Once pan is filled, cover enchiladas with the rest of the soup/sour cream mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese and green onions. My family loves cheese so I go ahead and just cover the whole thing instead of "sprinkling" :)
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Enjoy!