Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
1rotisserie chicken (or at least 3 c of leftover/shredded chicken)
1 cyour favorite wing sauce
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
1 pkgflour tortillas (burrito size)
2/3 cgreen onions - chopped
3 ccheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9 inch glass dish.
- Pull chicken from the bones and place into a large dish. I use one whole chicken. If using leftover meat, make sure there is at least 3 C to fill your tortillas.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl and add wing sauce. Stir until evenly coated and let sit during next step.
- In another bowl, combine soup and sour cream and 1/4 C. of green onions.
- In each tortilla shell, spoon 2 TBSP of the soup/sour cream mixture down the center and then add 1/4 C of the chicken. Sprinkle with some cheese, then fold and place into pan. Repeat this step until your pan is filled.
- Once pan is filled, cover enchiladas with the rest of the soup/sour cream mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese and green onions. My family loves cheese so I go ahead and just cover the whole thing instead of "sprinkling" :)
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Enjoy!