★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 can(s)chunk chicken
1 pkgranch style dressing mix
6 ozhot sauce
12 ozranch dressing
16 ozcream cheese
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put drained chicken, ranch dressing mix, and hot sauce in a large microwaveable bowl. Mush together until mixed well. (I use Louisiana Hot Sauce and the whole bottle can be pretty spicy. If you don't like real spicy try using only half a bottle)
- Add in cream cheese and ranch dressing, mix well.
- Microwave until cream cheese is softened, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in 1 cup shredded cheese. Place in baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 25 min or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.