★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 can(s)
- chunk chicken
- 1 pkg
- ranch style dressing mix
- 6 oz
- hot sauce
- 12 oz
- ranch dressing
- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Put drained chicken, ranch dressing mix, and hot sauce in a large microwaveable bowl. Mush together until mixed well. (I use Louisiana Hot Sauce and the whole bottle can be pretty spicy. If you don't like real spicy try using only half a bottle)
- 3Add in cream cheese and ranch dressing, mix well.
- 4Microwave until cream cheese is softened, stirring occasionally.
- 5Mix in 1 cup shredded cheese. Place in baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake for 20 - 25 min or until hot and bubbly.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.