Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 each8 oz. blocks of cream cheese, softened
1 lbshredded cooked chicken, white meat preferably, you can used a purchases rotissere chicken to save time!
1 cgood quality blue cheese dressing
3/4 cbuffalo or hot sauce (your choice)
2 cshredded colby jack cheese or mexican cheese blend
1/2 ccrumbled blue cheese, optional
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In a 13x9 baking dish, spread the softenend cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the chicken over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the Colby Jack cheese over the chicken.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the cheese.
- Sprinkle other cup of the Colby Jack cheese over the sauce mixture. If you wish, sprinkle some crumbled blue cheese over the top of this layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly on top. Do not let it brown.
- Serve with Nachos or Corn Chips of choice, ENJOY!!