Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 each
- 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb
- shredded cooked chicken, white meat preferably, you can used a purchases rotissere chicken to save time!
- 1 c
- good quality blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 c
- buffalo or hot sauce (your choice)
- 2 c
- shredded colby jack cheese or mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 c
- crumbled blue cheese, optional
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1In a 13x9 baking dish, spread the softenend cream cheese.
- 2Sprinkle the chicken over the cream cheese.
- 3Sprinkle 1 cup of the Colby Jack cheese over the chicken.
- 4Pour the dressing mixture over the cheese.
- 5Sprinkle other cup of the Colby Jack cheese over the sauce mixture. If you wish, sprinkle some crumbled blue cheese over the top of this layer.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly on top. Do not let it brown.
- 7Serve with Nachos or Corn Chips of choice, ENJOY!!