Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 can(s)chunk chicken ~ when i have time i fry off 2 chicken breast (boneless/skinless) with some garlic, salt pepper. then using two forks i shred the chicken up. or leftover chicken works nicely too.
1 csour cream
8 ozcream cheese
8 ozblue cheese dressing
6 ozfranks red hot sauce
1/2 ccelery, minced
6 ozmild cheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Place mix in a 2 qt crock pot on low setting.
- It takes about an hour or so to heat through. You can leave it in the crock pot to serve. Just remember to stir about every hour. If it lasts that long!
- OVEN METHOD ~ Preheat oven 350*
Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Using nonstick cooking spray, spray an oven proof dish. Add mix and heat through. About 20 mins or until bubbling.
- Serve with Tortilla chips, celery, bagel chips. Or you can take your favorite deli bread, slice it up and toast it in the oven and serve the dip on the toasted bread.