Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 lb
- chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 bottle
- frank's redhot sauce (12 oz)
- 1 c
- ranch dressing
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 16 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Into a crockpot set on low, pour in hot sauce and ranch dressing. Stir until combined. Then add trimmed chicken (just remove the tendons and such. A little bit of fat is OK). At this point you will want to lay out the cream cheese so it can soften.
- 2Cook for about 4 hours (if you need to speed up this process you can cook on high for 2 hours). Stir about once an hour until chicken looks firm. Pull the chicken out and let rest while you add the cream cheese into the crockpot. Replace the lid. Now, you want to shred the chicken. Before you place back into the crockpot, give the sauce a good stir to make sure that the cream cheese is combining well. Add the chicken back into the pot and stir to completely combine. Cook for another hour on low.
- 3Before adding the cheddar cheese stir the chicken and sauce mixture. Add the cheese a big handful at a time. Cover and cook for about 30 more minutes or until people start saying their hungry! Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.