Buffalo Chicken & Creamy Ranch Potato Casserole
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Wow, what a touchdown of a dish! If you don't want to make finger foods at your next tailgating party then this is the go-to recipe. It has all that classic chicken wing flavor but without the mess. The potatoes are tender. The ranch and cream of chicken soup add creaminess. This will be sure to feed a crowd of happy fans. The Test Kitchen
1 1/2 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
1/2 cFrank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
6 cpotatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 cranch dressing
3/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 cpanko bread crumbs or crushed Corn Flake crumbs
2 Tbspbutter or margarine, melted
1/4 cchopped green onions (3 to 4 medium), optional
How to Make Buffalo Chicken & Creamy Ranch Potato Casserole
- In a large pot cook chicken strips in water on medium heat until no longer pink. In another medium pot cook potatoes in water on high heat until soft and tender. Drain when both are fully cooked.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and wing sauce.
- In large bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spoon into baking dish and spread evenly. Place chicken strips in a single layer over potato mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together crumbs and butter. Sprinkle in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until casserole is evenly heated through. Sprinkle with green onions if desired.