Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into about 1" strips
- 1/3-1/2 c
- texas pete hot sauce
- 6 c
- potatoes, grated
- 1 c
- light ranch dressing
- 1/2 c
- chedder cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, fat-free
- 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- celery stalks, chopped very small pieces
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees, and spray 13 x 9 pan with Pam.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer.
- 3In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, celery, dressing, cheese and soup. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle panko evenly over the top.
- 4Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.