★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 (14 1/2 oz.) can italian style diced tomatoes
·1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
·2 tblsp. dried or 1/4 cup fresh parsley
·1 package chicken stuffing mix
·8 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
·1/3 cup italian dressing
·1/4 cup parmesan cheese
How to Make Bruschetta and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Mix tomatoes and liquid,1/2 cup Mozzerella cheese,parsley aand stuffing together in a large bowl and set aside.
- POUND CHICKEN 2 at a time in large ziploc bag.
Fill with stuffing in each breast and roll up.
- Place in a baking dish and drizzle with salad dressing.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and Parmesan.Cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees,until cheese is melted.