★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can italian style diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tblsp. dried or 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 package chicken stuffing mix
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup italian dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
How to Make Bruschetta and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1Mix tomatoes and liquid,1/2 cup Mozzerella cheese,parsley aand stuffing together in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2POUND CHICKEN 2 at a time in large ziploc bag.
Fill with stuffing in each breast and roll up.
- 4Place in a baking dish and drizzle with salad dressing.
- 5Sprinkle remaining cheese and Parmesan.Cover with foil.
- 6Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees,until cheese is melted.