How to Make Broiled Lemon Chicken Thighs
- 1Preheat the broiler. Line broiler pan with aluminum foil and spray top of pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Trim excess fat and skin from chicken thighs. Pat chicken dry and place skin side down on top of broiler pan.
- 3Whisk lemon juice and olive oil together. Baste about 1/3 of lemon and oil mixture on the exposed side of the chicken thighs. Spinkle lightly with salt, pepper and Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- 4Broil about 4 to 6 inches from heat until lightly browned, about 7 or 8 minutes.
- 5Remove from broiler, turn chicken skin side up, baste 1/3 of lemon/oil mixture on skin side of chicken, sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- 6Return to broiler until skin side is browned and crisped, another 7 or 8 minutes.
- 7Remove chicken from broiler, reduce oven temperature to 450 degrees. Baste skin side of chicken thighs with remainder of lemon/oil mixture. Return chicken to overn and bake another 10 minutes, or until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 175 degrees. If the thighs are large, it will take additional time for them to cook thoroughly.