Broiled Chicken with Malt Vinegar1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken legs and thighs, skinned and defatted
- 3/4 c
- malt vinegar
- 1/2 c
- white wine, dry
- 2 large
- shallots, sliced
- 2 tsp
- dried basil
- "just a pinch" of pepper
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Broiled Chicken with Malt Vinegar
- 1Marinade: combine everything but chicken and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 2Pour the marinade over the chicken; cover with plastic and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3Preheat broiler.
- 4Remove the legs from the marinade and arrange them in a broiler pan that is foil lined.
- 5Broil the legs 3 1/2" below (or above) heat source for about 8 minutes...brushing with the marinade.