Broiled Chicken Fajitas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspseasoned salt
dash(es)liquid smoke flavoring
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 cgreen pepper, cut into strips
1/2 conion, sliced
1/2 ctomato, wedges
1/4 cliquid smoke flavoring
How to Make Broiled Chicken Fajitas
- In bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and 1 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 8 hours.
- Broil chicken until no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute green peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes and saute 1 minute.
- Stir in picante sauce and heat through.
- Cut chicken into thin strips and top with vegetables.
- Serve with four hot corn tortillas.