Broccoli Rice Au Gratin Chicken Casserole
- 1 pkg
- chicken breasts (or whole chicken)
- 1 box
- uncle bens* broccoli rice augratin (cooked) or rice a roni* broccoli au gratin (cooked)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 small
- 1 clove
- sleeve ritz* crackers
- 1/2 stick
***PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES***
How to Make Broccoli Rice Au Gratin Chicken Casserole
- 1Boil the chicken. When done, reserve some chicken stock. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces. While chicken is boiling, cook the rice according to package directions.
- 2Mix rice, chicken, soup, sour cream, onion and garlic together in a medium mixing bowl. If too thick, can add a little of the reserved chicken stock. (I usually add some stock about 1/4 cup) Place in a greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- 3Crush the crackers and pour the melted butter on top. Sprinkle the crackers over the casserole.
- 4Place in oven, and bake at 350* for 30 minutes. Turn oven up to 400* and cook for 5 minutes or until the crackers are golden brown.