- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 lb
- broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- dry stuffing mix
How to Make Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces. meanwhile, steam broccoli until crisp but tender.
- 3in a small bowl mix together the soup and margarine. set aside. in a 9x13 inch baking dish layer the chicken, broccoli, soup mixture and cheese.
- 4sprinkle dry stuffing mix over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.