Broccoli & Cheese Casserole with Chicken
How to Make Broccoli & Cheese Casserole with Chicken
- Boil chicken. When meat begins falling off the bones,drain and set aside to cool. Once cooled, debone the chicken and set aside.
- Cut and trim broccoli florets and cook until fork tender. Once done, drain and set aside.
- Make corn muffin mixes as directed for "johnny cakes" and set aside.
- Combine deboned chicken,broccoli florets,both cans of broccoli and cheese soup into a casserole dish. Top with johnny cake muffin mix. Smooth out muffin mix to cover top of chicken & broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-28 mins or until top of muffin mix is golden brown.
- **** May substitute bisquick mix for corn muffin mix and you can also substitute biscuits for the top crust.