Bring Em' Runnin' Buttermilk Chicken
How to Make Bring Em' Runnin' Buttermilk Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Put butter in a 9x13 inch pan, and pop into the oven to melt.
- 2Salt and pepper the chicken breasts. Put 1 cup of the buttermilk in a medium bowl. Put flour in a second medium bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Take your pan with the melted butter out of the oven. Dip each chicken breast in the buttermilk, and then dredge in seasoned flour. Lay the breasts in a single layer in the melted butter.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes. Flip chicken and bake for 10 minutes. While chicken is baking, whisk together the 2 cans of soup and the remaining 2 cups of buttermilk. Pour the buttermilk/soup mixture over the chicken and bake for final 10 minutes.
- 5Ladel gravy over the chicken breasts to serve.