☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8chicken breasts, boneless
1 Tbspcoriander seeds
4 ozginger, finely grated
1 Tbspgarlic cloves, crushed
1 tspcayenne pepper
1 qtyogurt, plain
16green onions, halved and cut in 3" lengths
How to Make Breast Of Chicken with Scallions and Fresh Limes
- Sprinkle a small amount of salt and lemon juice over chicken and allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a preheated 350 degree oven, toast coriander and cumin on a baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Allow spices to cool and crush in a blender or with the bottom of a heavy pot.
- Combine coriander and cumin with ginger, garlic, cayenne and yogurt to make a marinade.
- Dip chicken breasts into yogurt mixture and marinate, refrigerated for 24 hours.
- Turn occasionally.
- Broil marinade-coated chicken 5 inches from heat source, about 8 minutes.
- Turn and broil other side until tender, 6 to 8 additional minutes.
- Cover the serving plate with a thick layer of julienned radishes, place 2 pieces of chicken on top, and garnish each plate with four pieces of scallion and two pieces of lime.