Brandy's Homemade Chicken Strips
They came out very flavorful!!!!
5 - 6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspgarlic salt
1 Tbspseasoning salt
1 tspmeat tenderizer
5squirts hot sauce (i use red devil hot sauce)
·oil for frying
How to Make Brandy's Homemade Chicken Strips
- Mix Flour,Garlic Salt, Seasoning Salt, & Meat Tenderizer together in a large bowl.
- Mix Milk & Hot Sauce together in a bowl.
- Cut Chicken Breast's into strips. (make sure any fat is removed from chicken)
- Heat oil in a pan until oil starts to have "waves" in it.
- Dip chicken strips into Milk wash, then into the Flour mixture. Place into the pan of oil and fry chicken until Golden Brown and not pink inside. (Repeat until all chicken is cooked the way you like it)