Bow Tie Chicken
How to Make Bow Tie Chicken
- Open the canned chicken, drain off the water and rinse over running water. Set aside
- Boil enough water in a pot to add the box of Bow Tie pasta. Cook until A'dente. Boil a separate pot of water to just soften the broccoli. Rinse each separately in a drain bowl. Pour olive oil over the pasta to keep it from clumping.
- Put the Bow Tie pasta and broccoli into a large bowl. Add the mushed up chicken, stir into the pasta.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes. Stir
- Pour the shredded parmesan over the top and stir. Put into the refrigerator for a half hour for a cold dish or serve the dish hot after microwaving to just warm a bowl to serve. Enjoy!