Bourbon Chicken (without the bourbon)
2 lbboneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1-2 Tbspolive oil
3/4 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
1/4 capple juice
1/3 clight brown sugar
1 Tbspcider vinegar
1/3 csoy sauce
How to Make Bourbon Chicken (without the bourbon)
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. For thicker sauce, in separate bowl mix 1 Tbs. cornstarch and 1 Tbs. water then pour into pan and mix well.
- Serve over hot rice and ENJOY.