Bourbon Chicken (without the bourbon)
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1-2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c
- apple juice
- 1/3 c
- light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- cider vinegar
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce
How to Make Bourbon Chicken (without the bourbon)
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 2Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- 3Remove chicken.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- 5Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. For thicker sauce, in separate bowl mix 1 Tbs. cornstarch and 1 Tbs. water then pour into pan and mix well.
- 7Serve over hot rice and ENJOY.