Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into chicken wings size pieces
- heaping tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 c
- finely crushed cracker crumbs or 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 6 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 c
- frank's red hot sauce
How to Make Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1Thoroughly mix chicken and mayonnaise covering the chicken in a thin layer of mayo.
Mix cracker crumbs and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
Dredge chicken in crumb mixture and place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake at 375 degrees, for about 15 minutes, until crispy on outside and lightly browned.
Combine melted butter and hot sauce.
Gently toss cooked chicken in the hot sauce mixture, completely coating the chicken.