Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
It is amazingly good!
- boneless skinless chicken, breast or thighs depending on preference
- all in one pancake mix (the one where all you add is water)
- hot sauce
- oil for frying
How to Make Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1Cut your boneless, skinless chicken up into pieces about 1 to 1 1/2 inches square. Put chicken pieces in a bowl and liberally sprinkle some hot sauce over them and stir. Set aside.
- 2Pour some plain pancake mix into a bowl. In another bowl pour some pancake mix and add enough water to make it the consistency of cake batter. Then add A LOT of hot sauce. It takes a lot more than you'd think it would. (I make mine till it is a dark salmon color)
- 3Dredge chicken in plain pancake mix and shake off excess. Then dip it in the hot sauce batter, then into hot oil. They will be a dark brown when done, and only take a couple of minutes on each side. (you'll have to turn them). Drain on paper towels and serve. Can serve with ranch or blue cheese salad dressing, depending on preference.