Boilermakers Pan of "Shut the Front Door"
- bags of the fresh broccoli and cawliflower and carrots that walmart has in the bagged salad section
- pack of boneless skinless chicken tenders raw
- thing of linked sausage any kind you like
- 2 cup bag of fancy shredded cheese any flavor you like we use the colby
- onions sliced to your preference
How to Make Boilermakers Pan of "Shut the Front Door"
- 1cut the chicken tenders into chunks slice the sausage into rounds and throw everything into a desposible aluminun pan. Season with your preference of seasoning. We use salt pepper and Tony's. Cover with foil and place on the grill and forget it.
- 2Go take shower, drink a few cold ones, play some washers and in a few hours return to grill check for tenderness of of vegetables and doness of chicken if ready pull off grill and enjoy if not drink a few more cold ones and play some more washers.
- 3I have also done this in the oven, it cooks faster in the oven, either way it is very good. I hope yall enjoy. I have also added bell pepper and hot peppers to ours to give it a little kick.