1.25 lbchicken, boneless
1green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 largeonion, chopped
1 cmushrooms, sliced
3/4 cbroccoli florets
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1.5 Tbspseasoned salt
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Bob's Chicken and Rice
- This is a very quick and easy recipe. When I want really fast, I pick up all of the vegetables at the do-it-yourself salad counter in the super market. Nothing needs to be exact.
- Arrange the chicken in a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken.
- Then sprinkle the rice over the chicken.
- Mix the green pepper, onion, broccoli florets and mushroom and sprinkle the mix over the chicken.
- Finally pour the can of soup over the mix.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until chicken is done.