Blackened Chicken Breast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1/4 tspground cumin
5/8 tspwhite pepper
5/8 tsponion powder
1boneless, skinless chicken breast
How to Make Blackened Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a medium cast-iron skillet over high heat for 15 minutes, or until very hot.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dry seasonings; mix well, and set aside.
- Spray one side of the chicken with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, and sprinkle with half the seasoning; reserve the remaining seasoning. Place chicken in the very hot skillet, seasoned side down.
- Repeat procedure of spraying and seasoning the top side of the chicken; cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove from the skillet, and place on a small baking sheet that has also been sprayed.
- Bake for 5 minutes.