4chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
4 Tbsppoultry seasoning
4 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 lblinguine, uncooked
1/2 chalf and half
1 tspcayenne pepper
·green onion, finely chopped
How to Make Blackened Chicken and Pasta
- Cook linguini until al dente, drain and set aside.
- Preheat iron frying pan on gas grill at high heat for 20 minutes.
- Put poultry seasoning in shallow bowl.
- Put melted butter in a second shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken first in butter on both sides, then in poultry seasoning.
- Place in preheated frying pan and cook 5-6 minutes on each side.
- While chicken is cooking, melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter in a dutch oven.
- Add half and half and cayenne pepper.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture bubbles.
- Add linguini.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Remove chicken from frying pan and slice into thin strips.
- Serve over hot linguini noodles and garnish with tomatoes and green onions.