Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar Roast Chicken
It is best to marinade the chicken over night to let the flavour get into the meat!
- 1/2 c
- balsamic vinegar (i used black cherry)
- 1/4 c
- grapeseed or other light oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12-24 large
- chicken legs
How to Make Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar Roast Chicken
- 1Preheat your oven to 350'F.
- 2Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- 3Place the chicken legs on a large baking tray with sides. Pour the marinade over top of the chicken.
- 4Bake for about 40-45 minutes.