Bitki (Chicken Rolls), Mark's
I would consider them more like meatballs, personally, than rolls. And what is it about pickled beets? Salad, yes, but you lost me at the beets.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1/4 lbmushrooms, finely chopped
1 cbread crumbs, white or wheat
12 ozboneless, skinless chicken breasts, minced
·salt and pepper
How to Make Bitki (Chicken Rolls), Mark's
- 1. Melt the butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes until soft and the juice has evaporated. Allow to cool
2. Mix the crumbs, chicken, yolks, nutmeg, salt and pepper and the mushrooms well.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff. Stir half into the chicken mixture, then fold in the rest
4. Shape the mix into 12 meatballs, about 3 inches long and and inch thick. Roll in the flour to coat
5. Heat the oil in a pan and fry to 10 minutes turning until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with a green salad and pickled beets.