Photo is my own, recipe by Bill
- drumsticks, or however many you want
- mccormick grill mates, montreal chicken flavor
- salt and pepper to taste
- cup flour for dredging
- crisco oil for frying
How to Make BILL'S DRUMSTICKS
- 1Drumsticks can be prepared with or without the skin. It is delicious either way. Skinless is my preference, and I cannot tell the difference in taste or appearance.
- 2In a plastic bag place the salt, pepper, Montreal Chicken seasoning and 3/4 cup of flour, shake to mix, add the drums, shake to coat.
- 3In a large skillet, melt your Crisco for frying. Fry your drums until golden brown, then transfer them to a Pam sprayed pan, and place the drums in a convection oven and bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees. The chicken will be tender, juicy and done. If you do not have a convection oven, use a conventional oven and bake the drums at 400 to 425 degrees until done depending on the temperature of your oven. Enjoy!