☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspcooking oil
8 ozgreen chiles, diced
1garlic clove, minced
28 ozdiced tomatoes
2 conion, chopped
3 cchicken, cooked and shredded
2 csour cream
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 ccooking oil
How to Make Bill Clinton's Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet.
- Drain chilies, then sauté with minced garlic in oil.
- Drain and break up tomatoes, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Add tomatoes,1 teaspoon salt, oregano and reserved tomato liquid.
- Simmer, uncovered until thick, about 30 minutes.
- Remove sauce from skillet and set aside.
- Combine chicken with sour cream, cheese and remaining salt.
- Heat 1/3 cup oil.
- Dip tortillas in oil until they become limp.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture.
- Roll up.
- Arrange side by side, seam side down, in 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Pour chili sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake at 250 degrees F until heated through about 20 minutes.