Better then Tyson Chicken Patties
★★★★☆ 2 votes4
- 3/4 lb
- ground chicken breast meat
- panko bread crumbs
- simply organic all purpose seasoning
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- olive oil
How to Make Better then Tyson Chicken Patties
- 1-In a shallow dish, combine a liberal amount of Panko bread crumbs, the all purpose seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt and black pepper.
-Open the package of ground chicken, pull some of off and dredge it into the panko, pressing it into a patty ... DON'T make it too thick or it won't cook properly
-Do this until all the chicken is pattied and set aside.
- 2-In a medium, non-stick frying pan, pour a Tablespoon to Tablespoon and a half of Extra Virgin Olive oil and turn on to about medium heat.
-When heated, place the chicken patties into the pan
-Watch the patties fairly carefully; they only take about three to four minutes each side, five minutes a side at the most
- 3-Place the patties on a bun and top however you like
(I use just ketchup, but my boyfriend uses Jalapeno cheese and mayo)
-Serve with Alexi brand Oven Fries with Rosemary and Garlic and either a nice salad or broccoli.
- 4Heather's tasty broccoli:
-Boil water in a large sauce pan; seasoned liberally with Kosher Salt
-Cook Broccoli, covered until fork tender (about ten minutes)
-Using a Spider Spoon(found in an Asian supply store), drain broccoli and put in a bowl then pour melted butter over the broccoli
ENJOY your meal!