Better than takeout chicken fried rice
- 4 cups
- cooked rice to make 4 cups, instant will work
- 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless,breast, (recommend using slow cooker teriyaki chicken)
- 1 cup
- frozen peas and carrots
- small white onion,chopped
- cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbs
- sesame oil
- 1/4 cup
- soy sauce
How to Make Better than takeout chicken fried rice
- 1Prepare rice to pkg direction to yield 4 cups cooked.
- 2Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add onion, garlic, peas and carrots. Stir fry till tender, do not overcook, no one likes mushy veggies. Crack eggs into skillet and scramble throughout veggies. Add rice, chicken and soy sauce to pan, stir to mix well. Remove from heat and serve with rice.