Better Than Take-Out Fried Rice
- 4 c
- rice, prepared
- 1/2 lb
- boneless chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces. or same amount of medium-size cooked shrimp.
- 1 c
- peas and carrots, frozen
- white onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
How to Make Better Than Take-Out Fried Rice
- 1Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- 2Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- 3Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- 4Add rice, chicken or shrimp or both, and soy sauce to pan. Stir to combine all ingredients and remove from heat. Enjoy!