Best of the best Chicken nuggets
How to Make Best of the best Chicken nuggets
- 1Cut defrosted chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces, or strips whatever you prefer
- 2In a shallow baking dish mix flour and old bay together until well blended
- 3In another shallow baking dish beat eggs
- 4In a large skillet, pour enough canola oil to cover the bottom of the pan (not so much it is coming up the sides though).
- 5Working in manageable batches, take some chicken pieces and place them in the egg, after a good coating place the pieces in the flour mixture, making sure they are well coated.
- 6Place the chicken into a heated skillet (medium heat). Make sure you don't crowd the chicken. Turn the chicken over once it is browned on the one side (this takes about 3-4 minutes).
- 7When both sides of the chicken are browned, take them out and let them drain on a plate covered with paper towels.
- 8NOTE: these are amazing dipped in a Sriracha (Red roster)-mayo dip OR homemade honey mustard sauce.