Best Ever Chicken Roll Ups
12 slicecubed mozzarella cheese
1/2 colive oil, extra virgin
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 citalian bread crumbs
2 csliced mushrooms
1 cholland house white cooking wine
How to Make Best Ever Chicken Roll Ups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese.
- Roll a cube of mozzarella cheese with a chicken cutlet and fasten with a toothpick.
- Dip in olive oil then bread crumb mixture.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick spray and arrange chicken in a single layer
- Cook for 15 minutes, pour 1 cup cooking wine over chicken, cook for 10 more minutes, pour mushrooms over chicken and cook for approximately 20 minute more.
- You can easily adjust this recipe to serve as many as you'd like - I usually do!