Best Ever Chicken Roll Ups
How to Make Best Ever Chicken Roll Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese.
- 3Roll a cube of mozzarella cheese with a chicken cutlet and fasten with a toothpick.
- 4Dip in olive oil then bread crumb mixture.
- 5Spray baking pan with non-stick spray and arrange chicken in a single layer
- 6Cook for 15 minutes, pour 1 cup cooking wine over chicken, cook for 10 more minutes, pour mushrooms over chicken and cook for approximately 20 minute more.
- 7You can easily adjust this recipe to serve as many as you'd like - I usually do!