Best Chicken Quarters
How to Make Best Chicken Quarters
- Mix the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Carefully pry the skin away from the meat (do not peel off), and gently rub some of the seasoning under the skin of each quarter. Flip the chicken over and sprinkle remaining seasoning on the underside.
- Cover a pan with foil, spray lightly with cooking spray. Set the quarters, skin side up, on the pan.
- Place the chicken in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out the chicken after 30 minutes and flip (skin-side down), place back in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Flip chicken back to skin-side up, and let skin crisp for 5-15 minutes. Enjoy!