- 1/2 bottle
- jerk marinade like lawry's 30 min or store bought
- 2 Tbsp
- jerk marinade like walkerswood or grace
- 2 dash(es)
- seasoning salt per piece of chicken
How to Make Best and easiest jerk chicken
- 1Rub the Walkerswood or Grace marinade onto the chicken. I pour half a bottle of the liquid 30 min marinade (Lawry's or other) enough to cover the chicken. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2The next day, season the chicken with seasoned salt..I use the Grace all purpose seasoning. Bake for 1.5 hrs 350 degrees..you can use thighs, breasts, wings, legs,etc.
- 3FYI- the hot Grace and Walkerswood jerk marinade is hot..I buy it at Kroger or Walmart in ATL.