Bens Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- 5 to 6 skinless, deboned chicken thighs.
- 4 medium shallots, sliced
- 5 small cloves garlic, minced
- 2t spoons sriracha sauce
- 2 tb spoons olive oil
- 3 tb spoons sherry
- 1/2 cup diced mushroons
- dash of salt and dash of fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- apricts, be sure no large pieces of fruit
- 2 tsp
- sirarcha sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- berbere spice blend, if you don't have, add another tea spoon sriracha
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Bens Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- 1Spread the Chicken thighs one apiece in aluminum foil. foil will need to be large enough to wrap each thigh individually. Cover and place in frig til needed.
- 2Place 2 table spoons of olive oil in small skillet. Heat til it starts to bubble, quickly put sliced shallots into hot oil. Stir constantly.
- 3When shallots start to carmalize add garlic and sa salt and pepper continue to stir.
- 4When the shallots and garlic are tender put in your mushroons and sirarcha. It is very important that you continue to stir the ingredients.
- 5Next put in the sherry and continue to stir. When all ingredients are tender set aside into a small bow. cover.
- 6Next comes the glaze.combine all ingredients of the glaze into a small bowl and thoroughly mix.
- 7With a spoon add the stuffing in the split thighs and fold the splits togather. Now spoon the glaze onto each thigh with the split closed. Wrap each thigh with aluminum foil Place each wrapped thigh into a baking dish and put into a preheated 375 degree oven for 35 to 45 minutes til chicken is tender.