Beer Can Chicken
- 2 whole roasting chickens,thoroughly washed and cleaned, inside and out
- 1 can college inn chicken broth
- 1/4 cup frank's red hot sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans of your favorite beer
- you will also need a meat injector,which can also be found at wal mart.
How to Make Beer Can Chicken
- 1You will need beer can chicken holders, which can be found at any Wal- mart. Next step, slide chickens over the holders in which you've inserted your favorite can of beer.
- 2The next step is to place chickens on the grill( or your oven,whichever you prefer).It's always a good idea to set some foil or a pan underneath the chicken.You want the grill the chickens on medium heat(375 oven).
- 3In a small saucepan combine broth, butter Frank's hot sauce and garlic.Heat and mix through.
- 4The last step is to fill the injector with the broth, then begin to inject it into chickens.you will keep injecting them, slowly, until broth is all gone.Be sure to keep the grill lid down between injections.An hour and a half is an estimated cooking time, so keep an eye out for doneness( no pink left in the met).
- 5All that's left no is to take chickens off grill and carve.The meat will probably fall of the bones.You will be amazed at the flavor the beer vapors and red hot sauce gives the chickens. I usually serve this with some veggies and potatoes cooked on the grill.My friends and family love this meal!