Beef Tamale Pie
1/2 cmazeca corn flour!
1 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 Tbspinstant onion, minced
1 can(s)kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cchicken, cooked and chopped
1parsley sprig chopped
How to Make Beef Tamale Pie
- Mix cornmeal, water and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes very thick.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese and onion.
- Spread mixture evenly into bottom and sides of a greased 2-quart baking casserole.
- Mix together chili, kidney beans, pimientos and chicken; pour mixture into lined bowl.
- Cover; bake in preheated 350 oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley.