This recipe is private
Beef and Broccoli, Crock Pot Style
This recipe is specifically put together for preparing in a Crock Pot, making this dish not only easy to prepare but also very tasty. This is the greatness of planning ahead
- 1 lb
- boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 c
- beef broth
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
- fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
- hot cooked rice
How to Make Beef and Broccoli, Crock Pot Style
- 1Place beef in a crock pot.
In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 2In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
- 3Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
Serve over hot cooked rice
About Beef and Broccoli, Crock Pot Style
You May Also Like:
Show 38 Comments & Reviews