- 1 lb
- small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 c
- kraft italian vinaigrette dressing made with extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 4 small
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c
- cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- kraft grated parmesan cheese
How to Make BBQ Roasted Chicken with Parmesan Potatoes
- 1HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- 2TOSS potatoes with dressing in 13x9-inch nonstick pan; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. chili powder. Bake 25 min.
- 3STIR potatoes; push to sides of pan. Place chicken in single layer in center of pan; sprinkle with remaining chili powder. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- 4BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and potatoes are tender. Transfer chicken to platter. Stir potatoes to evenly coat with pan drippings. Spoon around chicken on platter; top with Parmesan.