BBQ Chicken Stir-fry
I was also given some of their other sauces so will be making some more new recipes with those soon.
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cfood trk berry good bbq sauce
1/2 cbroccoli florets, cut into biteesized oieces
1/2 cjulienned carrots
1/4 cwater chestnuts
1/4 cred bell pepper, diced
1/2 csugar snap peas
1/4 csliced celery
1/2 cpineapple chunks
1/2 tspground ginger
1/8 tspgarlic powder
How to Make BBQ Chicken Stir-fry
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Peel and julienne the carrots.
Destring and slice celery.
Dice the bell pepper.
Cut broccoli florets into small pieces.
Cut pineapple into chunks.
- Heat wok over medium heat.
- Add BBQ sauce. Heat until sauce is hot.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cook Chicken until done through, about 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle evenly with ginger and garlic. Stir to mix well.
- Cook stirring often until vegetables are tender crisp about 15 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.