BBQ CHICKEN SAUCE
This is the picture of leftovers for tonights supper.
·chicken thighs, legs etc you are going to bbq
1 Tbspcanola oil
1/4 cor more to your liking diced onions
2 cloveminced garlic
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 Tbspworshereshire sauce
4 Tbspadobe chipole peppers in sauce
How to Make BBQ CHICKEN SAUCE
- Pre heat oven to 425*
- Place chicken on a rack in oven to roast for 20 minutes.
- While chicken parts are roasting .. heat oil in a saucepan on medium low heat and then add onion and minced garlic.. cook 5 minutes then reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients and simmer while chicken parts are roasting.
- After 20 minutes check your chicken and then broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken and reduce oven heat to 350.
- Dip chicken into the bbq sauce and return to oven for 5 minutes more. Then take out and brush with remaining sauce.