★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbboneless chicken
1 bottleyour favorite bbq sauce
1 pkgpillsbury pie crust
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make BBQ Chicken Pockets
- Place chicken in a baking dish, pour bbq sauce over chicken, cover dish with foil and bake at 400 for 1 hour.
- Remove dish from oven and shred cooked chicken in the dish. Stir the shredded chicken pieces in the sauce so they are all nicely coated with the bbq sauce.
- Cut pie crust rolls into 4 halfs then spread each open on large baking sheet.
- Put the cheese on 1/2 of each of the pie crust pieces. Top with the shredded chicken. Fold half of the pie crust over the half with the chicken and cheese. Then seal the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes, until pie crust is cooked.