- 2 lb
- boneless chicken
- 1 bottle
- your favorite bbq sauce
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury pie crust
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make BBQ Chicken Pockets
- 1Place chicken in a baking dish, pour bbq sauce over chicken, cover dish with foil and bake at 400 for 1 hour.
- 2Remove dish from oven and shred cooked chicken in the dish. Stir the shredded chicken pieces in the sauce so they are all nicely coated with the bbq sauce.
- 3Cut pie crust rolls into 4 halfs then spread each open on large baking sheet.
- 4Put the cheese on 1/2 of each of the pie crust pieces. Top with the shredded chicken. Fold half of the pie crust over the half with the chicken and cheese. Then seal the edges.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes, until pie crust is cooked.