BBQ Chicken Pizza
**I have included my breadmaker recipe for the dough at the bottom**
2pizza crusts (i make my dough in the breadmaker, but any dough will work)
1 bottlesweet baby ray's bbq sauce
·shredded cheese (i use whatever i have on hand: pepper jack, mozzerella, cheddar, or mix them up)
2-3boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled
·bacon, cooked crisp
How to Make BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Prepare your pizza dough as preferred. Boil chicken until cooked. Dice or shred chicken and mix well with BBQ sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out pizza dough and spread with BBQ sauce (as much as you like).
- Layer with spinach leaves, thick or thin. Then top with a little of your shredded cheese. Then add some BBQ chicken all over. Add a little more cheese.
- Add diced onions and bacon, and whatever other toppings you would like (mushrooms, bell pepper, olives, pepperoni, pineapple, etc.) Add as much cheese as you would like, but mostly just to keep everything in place.
- Bake pizza for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Brush the crust with garlic butter if you like.
- **My dough recipe for the breadmaker**
1cup + 2Tbsp water
2Tbsp oil (I use canola)
3cups bread flour
2 1/2tsp yeast
Put ingredients in order into the bread pan, select dough. Remove and roll into crust (1 large or 2 smaller). Also great for a cheesy bread.