BBQ Chicken & Mozzarella Sandwich
I only used half a loaf, but you can double the recipe to use up the whole loaf!
How to Make BBQ Chicken & Mozzarella Sandwich
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Brush chicken liberally with barbecue sauce, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- 3While chicken is baking, slice french bread into half lengthwise and arrange on a baking sheet.
- 4Let chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing into 1/4 inch slices, and divide the chicken onto the halves.
- 5sprinkle with however much mozzarella cheese you would like and broil until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes or so.
- 6close the halves and slice it into half. Plenty for two people!